I know I’m not the only one who’s fallen victim to the cravings of a warm chocolate chip cookie from time to time. It’s pretty hard to resist a soft, chewy, silky chocolatey mouthful of ooey-gooey cookie!
The best part is that this treat can be ready to devour in under 5 minutes, making it the perfect post-work chocolate fix! Most gluten-free and vegan microwave mug cookies look like either cake or pudding but this is a true cookie.
Nothing’s worse than a failed attempt at dessert. Okay, soomee things are but if it doesn’t fill your craving what’s the point?!!
This cookie rises yet retains the perfect texture of a soft cookie without turning into a cupcake. Plus, it has ZERO refined sugars!
This quick allergy-friendly chocolate chip mug cookie is a healthier, less guilty chocolate fix than the normal mug cookie that calls for white and brown sugar.
So, next time you have a late night cookie craving or simply want a dessert fast (without a bunch of tempting leftovers) make this delectable Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie [V + GF]! It won’t disappoint!
Chocolate Chip Mug Cookie
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Total time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
Small microwave-safe bowl
Small plastic spatula
1 Tbsp Earth Balance Butter
3 tbsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
6 Tbsp all purpose gluten-free baking blend
1 Tbsp almond milk
1 Tbsp Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Place butter in a small microwave-safe bowl and cook until melted (30 to 60 seconds).
- Mix in coconut sugar with a small rubber spatula.
- Add apple cider vinegar, vanilla and baking soda. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in all purpose baking blend and almond milk. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Mix in chocolate chips and transfer to a microwave-safe mug. Cook for one minute on high then devour. Enjoy!